Charlandra is Hope!
Now serving New Jersey, New York, Illinois, and Puerto Rico
1 on 1 mental health and infertility counseling
Couples counseling for infertility
Clinically guided support groups
What is Online Therapy?
Online counseling provides you with safe, secure, and confidential video conferencing sessions at a scheduled time. Online counseling increases your access to services by omitting the need to travel to an office and instead works on your schedule from the comfort of your home.
What to expect:
1. You will be contacted within 48 hours after reaching out to us for support.
2. Your first consultation meeting will last for about 15 minutes and be a conversation about your story and ways that we can support you.
3. Your subsequent therapy sessions will be 45-50 minutes and will focus on meeting your treatment goals.
4. Usually therapy sessions are provided weekly and can also be provided on a biweekly or monthly basis.
5. A connection with your therapist and a feeling of comfort and emotional relief.
We employ a variety of treatment methods, selecting those that best meet your needs. The various methods include:
Strength - Based Approaches
Individual and/or Family Counseling