Charlandra is Hope!
What is Psychotherapy?
Mental health counseling offers you a safe and private space to discuss concerns that matter to you and that are causing you distress. Counseling provides a strong working relationship where you find solutions to your problems and find hope.
What is Online Therapy?
Online counseling provides you with safe, secure, and confidential video conferencing sessions at a schedule time. Online counseling increases your access to services by omitting the need to travel to an office, and instead works on your schedule from the comfort of your home.
What to expect:
1. You will be contacted within 48 hours after reaching out to us for support.
2. Your first consultation meeting will last for about 60 minutes and be a conversation about your story and ways that we can support you.
3. Your subsequent therapy sessions will be 45-50 minutes and will focus on meeting your treatment goals.
4. Usually therapy sessions are provided weekly and can also be provided on a biweekly or monthly basis.
5. A connection with your therapist and a feeling of comfort and emotional relief.
We employ a variety of treatment methods, selecting those that best meet your needs. The various methods include:
Cognitive - Behavioral Strategies
Strength - Based Approaches
Individual and/or Family Counseling